Karla Brown & Steve Fast
Pleasanton Homes and condos for sale. Using technology, advertising, open house, Craig's List, MLS, print ads and more. Specializing in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Livermore, Dublin plus other cities in the East Bay.
|Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
4725 First Street #150, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Direct: (925) 200-1909
Cell: (925) 785-8239
CalBRE License Number: #01349250 & 01084321
Karla Brown and Steve Fast are successful and dedicated REALTORS, consistently achieving results and meeting client satisfaction.
We are your partners in real estate. We help SELLERS sell their home for the best contract terms and highest possible price -- FAST . For BUYERS, we know "people" and will do the research to find the perfect home, all within your budget. We are both trained and professional negotiators, and we are on your team.
- The "Women's Council of Realtors" 2010 Chapter President
- She has a B.S. in Business & Marketing Degree from San Jose State University
- She earned her Broker's License, CRS, GRI and e-Pro designations
- She was recently elected to the Pleasanton City Council
- Karla has earned countless awards in her real estate career
- Karla is a Pleasanton City Councilmember elected for the term of 2012-2016.
- Pleasanton's 2010 Chamber of Commerce Chairman
- He earned a JD from UC Hasings College of Law
- Former President and Co-Owner of a Real Estate office
- Past President of the Valley Marketing Association.
- He has also earned numerous real estate awards thorughout his long career
- Steve is currently the manager of our Real Estate office.
A Few Ways that we can Maximize your Real Estate Experience-As a BUYER or SELLER
- EFFICIENCY: If you are looking for a home, we will strategically target your criteria and find your dream home without wasting your valuable time.
- FINANCIAL QUALIFICATION: We maintain key contacts in the home finance market to help you quickly qualify for a low interest home loan.
- EXPERTISE WITH AREA: We know this area VERY well. Separately we have four children that graduated from local schools and went on to good colleges.
- RESIDENT OF PLEASANTON: We have in the Tri-Valley for over 20 years. I can provided background information about the schools, parks, and downtown, so you can make an informed home buying decision.
- RESULTS: If you list your home for sale with us, it is our job to find you a buyer!
- SOURCES: All of my new homes are listed for sale with Realtor.com, Yahoo!Realestate, MSN Home Advisor, Homeseekers.com, Homeweb.com, Multiple Listing Service,Prudential California Realty and our own web site www.KarlaBrown.com!
- CONTACTS: Every Friday, Pleasanton Realtors hold a marketing meeting followed by a tour of new homes for sale. We will personally hold your home open for these key business contacts.
- SALES STRATEGY: Open houses sell homes! We will hold as many open houses as needed to sell your home.
Education and Affiliations:
- This team is both a Licensed Broker and Realtor
- Earned Designation of Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
- Member and past leader of the Women's Council of Realtors (WCR)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of the California Association of REALTORS (CAR)
- Member of the Bay East Association of Realtors
- B.S. from California State College, San Jose California
- J.D. from UC Hastings College of Law.